Current job opportunities available. If your office would like to post a job please contact ASAN at firstname.lastname@example.org. At the present time we are posting jobs to see if there is a need or interest. There is no charge at this time. Please follow the sample of the other locations listed. Please provide a cut off date and person to contact. If we have questions we will contact you before posting.
See jobs in:
Orlando / Winter Park, FL.
Excellent Opportunity to Run a Thriving Allergy Department!
Are you an LPN/RN who likes the idea of helping people overcome their allergy and general ENT problems? Do you want to help people have a better quality of life while building meaningful relationships with your patients? If so, Florida Otolaryngology Group has an opportunity for you to become part of our family!
About the position:
We are looking for a forward-thinking, patient-focused LPN/RN with clinical experience to focus on the care of our patients with chronic allergic conditions and oversee our allergy department in Orlando / Winter Park, FL.
- Assessing patient health, calculating, mixing and preparing serums for the performance of allergy skin testing and sublingual drops
- Formulating customized injection immunotherapy vials for patients
- Reviewing test results with patients and educating them regarding immunotherapy options
- Coordinating care with medical providers and scheduling patient appointments for testing
- Participating in community forums to educate prospective patients about our allergy services
Qualified candidates will:
- Have completed an accredited formal nursing education program, with LPN or RN degree conferred
- Hold current BCLS certification
- Have two (2) years’ clinical experience in an outpatient setting
- Allergy mixing/testing experience is plus
- Be experienced with injection immunotherapy
Florida Otolaryngology Group is proud to offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, which includes health insurance, paid time off, and paid holidays
If you are looking for a new opportunity with a practice that values their employees, believes in work/life balance, and prides itself on delivering compassionate, patient-centered care, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY by sending application materials to email@example.com.
Post until Sept. 30, 2020